Sentinel’s Desktop-as-a-Service helps your company avoid future PC and software investments by hosting your desktop and applications in our data center.
Desktop-as-a-Service enables employees to have easy, reliable and secure access to OS, applications and data so they can work from any location, on any device, at any time. By leveraging industry leading products from leaders such as Microsoft, VMware and Citrix, Sentinel DaaS optimizes desktop and app functionality in a single delivery platform to mobilize your workforce and increase productivity. Compatible and customizable for all types of devices and networks, these industry-leading solutions make the transition from internal to external management and delivery of desktop services easier and more seamless than ever before.
Some of the key features our DaaS include:
- Enhanced security to your devices
- Centralized location for OS, apps and data
- Faster provisioning for new workstations
- Highly scalable to meet a variety of business needs
- Automatic software and application updates
- Reduced IT costs with less monitoring and maintenance
- Standardized configurations on endpoints that access the corporate network