Video collaboration facilitates the development and sharing of content, documents, data and other elements to enhance interaction and stimulate learning.
Sentinel’s video collaboration solutions provide your company or organization with the best, most advanced tools to strengthen business relationships and allow everyone to fully contribute no matter their location or device. The combination of video, voice and content sharing technologies creates a seamless, intuitive environment that keeps you connected to the people and information that matters most.
Video collaboration is highly scalable to help create exceptional meetings no matter the size or resources available.
The wide variety of deployment options, platforms and endpoints available to employees, customers and partners enables them to connect quickly and easily using any device. It has practical applications for a large number of industries, including education, healthcare, government and retail. Some key benefits of video collaboration include:
- Improve and unify employee interactions. It can be challenging to maintain a cohesive corporate culture when your workers are located around the world. Video collaboration erases those geographic borders with face-to-face communications that help employees share and accomplish more.
- Strengthen customer service. Video collaboration builds stronger connections with customers. A variety of endpoints also means that customers and maintenance personnel can go mobile, allowing service representatives to actually see malfunctioning equipment or systems and immediately provide or dispatch the necessary tools for repair.
- Enhance business continuity. The ability of employees to interact and collaborate with video from anywhere on any device means that in the event of a disaster or some other incident, the same tools available at the office can be used from home or on-the-go so your business can continue to operate with minimal interruption.
- Foster productivity. The ability to bring together colleagues, customers and partners easily and at a moment’s notice through video collaboration can help your company make timely decisions and quickly close deals.
- Boost efficiency. Traveling all over the globe to visit branch offices or clients is expensive and time-consuming. Video collaboration makes it easy to conduct highly interactive face-to-face meetings without the need to leave your office.
- Increase speed to market. Since video collaboration makes it so much easier and more effective for employees to work together, it stimulates the growth and completion of new products and ideas so your business can beat the competition to market.