Contact center solutions extend customer care by going beyond traditional phone conversations with an open, strategic platform which allows for easier content sharing and a higher quality experience for all involved.
The way your employees and agents interact with customers can have a significant impact on the growth and survival of your business. Today’s customers expect to be engaged through whatever communication tool is most convenient for them, and reach the representative best equipped to handle their particular needs. Sentinel’s agile contact center solutions help your company fully optimize interactions, leading to increased satisfaction, productivity and savings.
Unified Contact Center Express
Designed for single site deployment in midmarket companies and enterprise branch offices, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express improves response capabilities to customers while reducing business costs. Comprehensive call routing and contact management are integrated with email, web chat and social media through a single platform to increase productivity while meeting customer care needs. This state-of-the-art and highly secure interaction management solution is easy to install and use for up to 400 agents.
Some primary features of Unified Contact Center Express include:
- Sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management
- Email, web chat and social media integration
- Presence integration for increased caller satisfaction through improved agent performance and knowledge-worker expertise
- Workforce Optimization, including Workforce Manager, Quality Manager and Advanced Quality Manager
- Easy-to-use administration features
- Mobile Supervisor creates real-time reports on the go
Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Cisco’s Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) has many of the same features and functions as Express, but is designed for larger organizations, particularly those with several hundred agents or multiple geographic locations. Call distribution, contact management, voice applications, real-time chat, web collaboration and email are consolidated into an IP infrastructure that allows agents to closely manage and individualize each customer interaction based on virtually any contact attribute for higher levels of satisfaction and efficiency.
Unified CCE supports a variety of deployment models, including on premise and hosted as well as the ability to integrate with third party automatic call distributors so your company can preserve the value of current investments. Features include:
- Segmentation of customers, and monitoring of resource availability
- Delivery of each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Comprehensive customer profiles using contact-related data, such as dialed number, and calling line ID
- Routing to the most appropriate resource to meet customer needs based on real-time conditions (such as agent skills, availability, and queue lengths)