Conferencing makes it easier to bring employees, customers and partners together for improved interactions, collaborations, problem solving and productivity across platforms and locations.
Add a higher quality, more personal touch to your communications by integrating the latest audio, video and web conferencing capabilities into your business. Sentinel offers a broad range of conferencing solutions designed to help companies increase productivity, accelerate business processes, and reduce travel time and costs. Our certified experts can build on your current local and expanded networks to include the most advanced conferencing systems, enabling you to connect with employees and customers in new and powerful ways.
No matter if you’re looking to have a one-on-one meeting or a get together with large groups of people spread around the world, Sentinel has a conferencing solution that can help.
Offering highly scalable deployment from the cloud, on premise or a hybrid platform, the latest conferencing systems provide better, more secure interactions across mobile devices, desktops, meeting rooms and beyond. Combined with the knowledge and experience of our team, Sentinel can help you create a truly immersive, unrivaled conferencing experience regardless of infrastructure resources.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
Enhance your interactions and collaboration online with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center. It allows you to:
- Hold meetings anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Manage projects and share content in real time to make faster, more informed decisions
- Use video to eliminate borders and grow relationships
- Save time and money by bringing people together without the need for travel
Create the most vivid face-to-face collaborative experiences with Cisco TelePresence. There are three distinct types of TelePresence systems, which can be modified or combined depending on your business needs:
- Immersive systems utilize multiple cameras and HD screens to virtually extend conference rooms around the globe, making it seem like everyone is in the same location.
- Multipurpose systems give your conference room the flexibility to conduct meetings across different platforms, including video phones, PC-based video and traditional TelePresence.
- Personal systems bring interaction directly to your PC or Mac, allowing for video and other tools to connect with colleagues, customers and suppliers from a desk, home office or on-the-go.