Transform your organization with an open, intent-based networking platform that learns, adapts, and responds to your changing IT and business needs.
Networks are playing a more critical role in business than ever before, which is why it’s imperative they remain highly agile and secure as your organization works to achieve its goals and stimulate growth. Intent-based networking uses machine learning to automatically configure networks and all connected devices in accordance with policies set by administrators. Sentinel partners with Cisco to offer Digital Network Architecture (DNA), an innovative platform that enables IT departments to shift, simplify, and scale critical network operations in conjunction with business requirements while also protecting against deterioration and threats.
Cisco DNA creates a comprehensive, end-to-end platform to simplify and improve the management of your organization. It incorporates essential workflows into a single dashboard that allows you to add devices, assign roles, and analyze impacts across departments and locations. You can make a configuration change or software update, then automatically send it out to all or selected endpoints and devices on your network.
Cisco DNA aims to lower costs, reduce complexity, eliminate threats, and give your IT department the freedom to focus on further business innovation and growth. It takes a proactive approach to assessing and analyzing future challenges, so your organization can save time and money by addressing them before significant problems emerge. If an issue does impact operations, a guided remediation tool helps restore your network quickly to maximize uptime.
As the number of mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices continue to expand at an exponential rate, it is important to have a network that’s easy to manage and scale out easily. Cisco DNA uses an intent-based network, which can be achieved by making minor adjustments to your environment.
- Optimize your wireless infrastructure to handle the demands of a large number of users, devices, and applications.
- Automate repetitive administrative tasks such as configuration to reduce the burden on your IT department.
- Protect groups of users and devices and reduce the risk of an attack spreading by segmenting your network using policy-based automation.
- Extend policy, security, and control to your IoT devices and environments across a single, segmented network.
Network Analytics and Assurance
The longer your network experiences and outage or fails to operate at its full potential, the greater the costs from a financial, productivity, and customer service perspective. Cisco DNA has features designed to improve service delivery and intent-based network assurance so your organization can minimize downtime and its detrimental impact on your business.
- Centralize analytics across all users and network devices to reduce costs of monitoring and improve troubleshooting to create faster incident response times, greater insights into issues, and better resolutions for everyone involved.
- Improve visibility into your wireless infrastructure to proactively prevent problems such as interference, congestion, and poor data performance, which can significantly impact the mobile user experience.
- Advanced analytics extend your network and service visibility to assist in the monitoring and identification of SD-WAN issues that are often difficult to detect.
- Extend assurance across your data center to better predict the effects of network changes, reduce the possibility of a network failure or critical error, and improve monitoring of application performance.
Network accessibility from any location or device creates a more efficient and productive workforce, but comes with significant security concerns and challenges. Cisco DNA was designed with natively embedded security to help your organization quickly detect and respond to threats no matter where they originate.
- A centralized access management system reduces complexity and increases user efficiency while improving awareness and control of all devices accessing your network. ISE uses threat intelligence to detect and contain suspicious devices or activity fast.
- Avoid time-consuming manual segmentation by automating the process based on your specific policies. This also helps ensure you retain control over what users have access to what resources.
- Advanced data and user analytics enable you to closely examine patterns and behavior to rapidly identify anomalies and attacks that might not otherwise have been detected, even in encrypted traffic.
- Automate security policies across your data center, multiple buildings/branch locations, multi-cloud environments, and IoT components to achieve end-to-end protection and simplify the management of mobile devices, applications, and services.