Sentinel offers fast, secure, and reliable Wireless-as-a-Service (WiFiaaS) designed to meet the increasing demands, devices, and complexities of today’s networks.
A state-of-the-art, enterprise-grade wireless network depends on a large number of infrastructure elements carefully engineered to optimize performance and create a satisfying user experience. Sentinel takes a mobile-first approach to our WiFiaaS, utilizing the agility of the cloud to build a comprehensive and dynamic solution that maximizes uptime, accessibility, and speed so employees and customers can connect across devices and locations.
There are many different factors that can impact WiFi and its performance, including firewalls, switching, network access controls, and routers. A strong and secure wireless network comes from navigating and streamlining these complex architectures to fit the unique needs of your organization. Sentinel engineers work with your IT team to establish a single, centralized WiFiaaS platform that includes hardware and software management, network implementation and configuration and 24x7x365 monitoring/maintenance via our Network Operations Center (NOC). This proactive approach ensures your wireless network stays up-to-date and can adapt quickly to any changes in your business or environment.
Features of Sentinel’s WiFiaaS include:
- Reliable and optimized wireless network performance
- Wide variety of service and coverage options for your unique business needs
- Automatic updates to access point firmware and other important elements
- CleanAir technology adjusts your signal to eliminate RF interference
- Lower costs through by minimizing hardware and software CapEx investments
- 24x7x365 monitoring, maintenance and support