Housing technology in a Tier 3 Data Center provides increased protection for your valuable IT assets while freeing up floor space in your business
Sentinel’s Colocation Hosting services allows your company to shift IT operations offsite to dedicated and secure Tier III, SSAE 16 audited data center facilities. It’s a great way for growing businesses to continue expansion beyond the limited confines of a traditional data center. It’s also a great way to reallocate critical IT resources and services to a space that can offer the infrastructure, performance and availability required to maintain a competitive edge.
Our locations provide geographic diversity, energy efficiency and adaptability to your specific needs and the capacity to grow along with your business.
All hardware installed at these colocation hosting facilities is fully monitored and maintained, including power, cooling, network and managed services, so you can focus on deployment and other important tasks.
Other features include:
- Proximity card access entry and video security
- N+1 uninterruptible power systems
- Multi-gigabit bandwidth connections through diverse IP providers
- Carrier neutral network connectivity
- 24/7 on-site staffing to assist with remote hands and installation
- Industry-leading power per square foot and power usage effectiveness (PUE)
- Flexible, scalable infrastructure