Keeping your network optimized and available at all times is a mission critical objective. Any disruption of service can result in a loss of money, productivity and competitive advantage.
Sentinel’s High Availability Network Support (HANS™) delivers comprehensive maintenance, diagnostic and repair services to enhance your Cisco Smart Net Total Care and ensure your Cisco environment has the highest levels of accessibility and performance.
We offer a diverse array of service options designed to fit the specific technology investments, objectives and needs of your company. Sentinel’s qualifications include Master Managed Services and Smart Services partnerships with Cisco, allowing our HANS™ team to provide the best tools and expertise available so problems are fixed quickly and your business maintains its competitive edge.
Sentinel HANS™ Services feature a proactive, customer-focused support model with the following benefits:
- Sentinel Customer Service Center – Our Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to immediately handle any issues or maintenance requests.
- Remote Diagnosis and Repair – We use remote diagnosis and maintenance tools to deliver service quickly and effectively.
- Hardware Replacement – Delivers the right parts at the right time to exchange out defective hardware and minimizing issues and repair times.
- Loaner Equipment Availability – In the event of a non-core network equipment emergency, Sentinel will supply temporary replacements when available.
- Continuous Effort Support – Our support staff won’t stop working until your problem is resolved.
- Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Access – Sentinel and/or the customer have full access to Cisco TAC for any products covered by a Cisco Smart Net Total Care or Partner Support Services (PSS) agreement.
Sentinel HANS™ with Cisco PSS
As a charter member of Cisco’s Partner Support Services (PSS) program, Sentinel is fully authorized to install, maintain and repair your entire Cisco environment. Our certified in-house and field technicians have access to all the same resources as Cisco personnel, and are committed to delivering the same outstanding support solutions Sentinel has been known for over the last 30+ years.
Advantages of Sentinel’s HANS™ with Cisco Partner Support Services include access to:
- Cisco Install Base Management – Sentinel receives manufacturer alerts regarding Cisco product bug fixes, service notices, end-of-life or end-of-sale notices.
- Cisco Smart Call Home – Sentinel is alerted to equipment malfunctions and issues as soon as they happen.
- Cisco Parts Depots – Sentinel can obtain needed components from Cisco WW Parts Depots.
- Cisco TAC – Sentinel technicians can receive additional support, advice or troubleshooting tips from Cisco’s Technical Assistance Center.
- Cisco Device Diagnostics Library – Sentinel can consult a database that contains years and hundreds of thousands of Cisco product symptoms and solutions.