Sentinel’s Business Process Consultancy Division offers guidance on the best ways to leverage IT as tools to stimulate business growth and change.
As your company looks at your IT infrastructure, it’s important to determine if the investments made in hardware, software and cloud computing are fully aligned with your core business practices, priorities and culture. Just because a certain technology product, solution or service is top-of-the-line and offers a wealth of innovative features doesn’t automatically make it the right choice for your company.
Sentinel’s Business Process Consultancy Division operates under the proven methodologies of ITIL, COBIT, Lean Six Sigma and Agile, the global standards for IT and process management utilized by the world’s leading enterprises and organizations. Our top-tier, certified consultants help identify gaps in service and delivery strategies to increase customer satisfaction and compliance while lowering expenses and risks.
Sentinel’s Business Process Consultancy Division provides assessments on the following:
- Business Continuity Planning, Auditing and Drafting
- Disaster Recovery Planning, Auditing and Drafting
- Merger & Acquisition IT Planning and Auditing
- Change Management Planning, Auditing, Drafting and Operation (CMaaS)
- Regulatory Compliance Auditing (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, HITECH; FedRAMP)
- Business Impact Analyses